Vape Shop Brighton sell E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid which are only suitable for those 18 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 18 years of age.
Welcome to Vape Shop Brighton!
Introducing the new TF-RTA G4 Tank from SMOK.
Featuring a super big off-base deck which makes it easy to build on. With a hidden sealing ring and innovative juice flow control system designed to prevent any leaking problems.
The SMOK patented swivel-cap design makes top-filling as easy as it gets and adjustable airflow system with four large air slots at the base means you can control airflow as you like!
Huge 'Deck off base' design:
TF-RTA is different from other rebuildable tank atomisers on the market. Measuring 16mm in diameter, the deck space has increased by 30 percent (compared with the TF-RCA deck) and is easier to build on. The deck-off-base design makes replacing so easy and above all else, it's more economic and cost-effective!
For clearomiser or rebuildable atomiser, no leaking is a top-priority. TF-RTA has a more compact body and excellent sealing performance by using a hidden sealing ring. With the innovative juice flow control system, you can close the juice flow slots before filling or replacing deck to prevent leaking.
Patented Swivel Top Cap
TFV4 classic swivel-cap design makes top-filling as easy as it gets.
Double layered drip tip
The drip tip with double-layered structure has been improved on the inner layer of glass to avoid scalding.
With four large air slots at the base, you can control airflow as you like!
How to build on the G4 RTA deck:
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Take the TF-RTA G4 deck apart.
3. Install the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the up-side screw, and the other end into the down-side screw.
4. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the excess wire off.
5. Cut a strip of cotton and make sure it's just larger than the coil you built.
6. Insert the cotton in the middle.
7. Cut the wick at an angle and make sure it's not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
Important information about sub ohm vaping:
Use of sub ohm is not for a novice user and requires more vaping experience to use safely and correctly. This tank will only work with a mod capable of firing sub ohm. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power required and that your mod can handle the amps safely.In addition to this when using sub ohm coils we advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg nicotine. This is because sub ohm vaping creates much more vapour than usual and may cause the liquid to taste harsh or burnt. Please always ensure your coils are properly primed before use.